Located in the heart of Doha, West Bay area, Dana Club is one of the first private members clubs in Qatar with a range of recreation facilities, restaurants and lounges, supporting Qatar’s heritage and history for more than 20 years. Offering privacy for its Members, Dana Club has become a popular destination for local families as a key destination to relax, dine, exercise and play.
Qanect was contracted by Dana Club to increase brand awareness for the club, modernise its brand image and boost sales across three separated sectors – memberships, public restaurants and catering services.
– Improve understanding of Dana Club’s range and quality of services to current members to further drive loyalty and lasting relations. Through the advocacy of current members, attract new customers from family members and friends.
– Generate increased foot traffic to Dana Club restaurants from both internal and external audiences as well as drive educational messaging on the F&B outlets menus and key attributes.
– Create awareness for Dana Club catering services to communicate their major current achievements to corporate customers and strengthen their market position in business-oriented services.
– Members: Predominantly Qatari, high net wealth Arabic families, as well as male and female individual memberships separately.
– Restaurant Customers: Local and Western expatriates based in central Doha.
– Corporates: Governmental and semi-governmental companies; event planners.