ACS Doha International School is part of ACS International Schools (which was founded in London in 1967 and established its first overseas school in Doha in 2011). Since opening in Qatar, ACS has become one of the best reputed international schools in the country. ACS Doha is co-educational, serves international and local communities in Qatar and enrolls students aged 3 to 15 years, including Grade 10 and 11 High School. It’s first Grade 12 class will open in 2015-16. ACS has three other schools based in London, including ACS Cobham, ACS Hillingdon and ACS Egham.
– Years 1 & 2 – Build brand awareness and drive admissions predominantly for the lower and middle school grades.
– Years 3 & 4 – Maintain brand awareness drive brand positioning, admissions and the expansion of the high school.
– Crisis communications during the issue that the school faced with its landlord.
– International families already located in Doha looking for an exceptional level of education.
– Parents, students, staff and entities already part of the ACS Doha Family (CRM).
– HR and relocation professionals.
– International families relocating to Doha.
– Government entities (SEC).
– Mass Market (Brand building activities).